Frogs, Snails & Puppy Dog Tails



Thursday, February 25, 2010

"R"

"Rainbows". When I see a rainbow, I'm always reminded of God's promises. The Bible is full of promises he has for his children. And like my earthly Father, whatever my Daddy says I believe every word, the same with my Heavenly Father. Every promise, I believe it and claim it. Rainbows are just beautiful. Have you ever noticed that when a child starts drawing, one of the first things they conquer drawing and usually include in all of their pictures is a rainbow? I've noticed this while watching my children draw and this seems to be very common among other children as well. I believe that if they can understand about the rainbows meaning and take it to heart, that I should also display that child like faith and hold on to God's promises. A rainbow always brings such a refreshing feeling and smile to my face when I see one. Thank you Lord for your rainbows and promises. Thank you Lord for your blessings on me.

0 comments: