Frogs, Snails & Puppy Dog Tails



Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"Q"

"Questions". I'm so blessed to have 100's of questions asked by my little guys. They ask me because they think I know everything.:) They think Mom and Dad know it all and have all trust and faith in US! What a blessing to be able to hear the many things that flood their minds. Hope I'm doing them justice by my answers. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but I try.:) Sure their questions may get annoying at times but I had rather be the one to answer and be the one to blame if steered wrong than knowing they placed their trust in someone who might mislead them. So bring on the questions. I am so blessed to be able to hear their little voices and have their trust. Thank you Lord for your blessings on me.

0 comments: