Frogs, Snails & Puppy Dog Tails



Monday, November 16, 2009

November 16

I am so thankful to be a stay-at-home Mom. I have been truly blessed with this privilege. The Lord has always provided and never failed us once. The joy of seeing almost everything my boys have done or do is priceless. To be able to put them to bed, get them up and everything in between, is something that I look forward to every single day. I knew from an early age that I was not "career oriented". I could've cared less about going off to college or even going close by for that matter. I knew however, that at least a "little degree" would be nice to be able to fall back on. As soon as the opportunity presented itself for us to start a family, I did not hesitate. I'm so blessed and spoiled but I hope to be instilling memories and values in my children that they will forever hold dear. And for that I am thankful.

1 comments:

kimberly t. bowling said...

I love my SAHM job too and am so thankful for the priviledge from the Lord to do so, and the sacrifice T5 makes for our family in order for me to do it as well.