Frogs, Snails & Puppy Dog Tails



Wednesday, November 25, 2009

New Belt~It's Orange but.....

Houston received another belt last night! He has been so successful thus far. He "Chun-Geed all by myself, Momma!" He was so proud of himself. They each had to do this new "thing". It had 19 moves and they had to do it one at a time. He did it. He was surprised and so was I. He does fine with the group but they haven't done it by themselves before. However, for the stripe test, they have to do a lot of things on their own. A new belt for Houston AND Isaiah. Isaiah has been enrolled for over a year but last night was his last night. He has a new sibling on the way and he loves baseball, so they thought this was would be a good stopping point. We are so proud of both of them!

Houston noticed right off that this new belt was orange. NOT his favorite color or anyone's favorite color around here. He loved it but you could tell he was a little hesitant about wearing it. It's so funny how they learn so early the "forbidden teams or team colors"! He told Josh last night, "I only have to wear it for 2 stripes and then I get another one. That'll be alright, I guess." We got so tickled. YAY Houston-Son!!




1 comments:

Kim Lawson said...

Hip, hip, hooray for Houston!!