My boys are always cracking me up with their little mixed up phrases and such. Last night, another family member got her words mixed up. I'll not call her name because that would just be wrong, but I do have to share. We passed by Bevan Chapel last night and they were having "Trunk or Treat". The vehicles were all decorated,lots of kids running around, looked real fun. Then this particular person said, "Oh, how fun. Their having "Junk in Their Trunk" this year." Loud laughter was heard for miles. Even Levi knew what that meant. Houston then asked what it meant and Levi filled him in. "A person with a big ol' bootie. They got alot of junk in their trunk." Houston got so tickled. I wouldn't dare call this person's name or I might be known as one of those daughter-n-laws that every unfortunate MIL talks about!ha Then she replied "Well that could work too, because they do have a lot of Halloween junk in their trunk." It was so funny. I thought Josh would bust a move, I mean bust a gut. LOVE to ya Nana!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
2 comments:
Hey Nana, I hear ya......these kids think we don't know what we are saying. We both know that we just HAVE to give them something funny to laugh at ever now and then. My problem is that I have been giving my boys things to laugh at all my life. Nana and I also know.....what fun is life if you can't laugh and make fun of yourself. Love ya Nana...from one MeMe to one Nana!
Rolling on floor laughing...can't even make a sentence to leave a comment! :) Thanks, Kathy. :)
Post a Comment