As most of you know, my Grandaddy is known for all his peas. After I dropped Levi off today, Houston, Nana and I headed to the pea patch. Houston made his first pay day for picking his first bucket of peas. My Grandaddy loves to see the boys work and be able to teach them things. After I picked Levi up from school, I went back to the pea patch and Levi was also able to make his first pay day for his first bucket of peas. They were so cute picking and LOVED being in all that dirt! Houston already has plans for "The Dollar General" and Levi is wanting a XBOX 360 game. "What about that cologne ya'll have been wanting boys?" "Nah" from the backseat. End of conversation. Isn't that the way it always works? They learn so young how to work you, don't they?
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment