WHAT?!! Is it time for that already?! He was so tickled to have his Daddy pull it. The child never knew when it happened. Josh pulled it, showed it to him and WAH-LAH, that was that. "I did not feel a thing!!" So glad. He of course, put it under his pillow. Levi wanted me to pinky-promise that I wasn't the tooth fairy, so I quickly changed the subject, said our prayers and lights out! Whew! I don't how much longer I can pull all this off, but I want Houston to be able to enjoy things a little longer, with him being 2 years younger. The question Sunday night after church was, "Momma, pinky-promise me that you don't get up in the middle of the night and move our elves. You don't do you?" "No, I do not." That is no lie. I haven't got up "in the middle of the night" since I had newborns. That's the truth.:) My boys are experiencing lots of new, exciting things and I'm so happy they are growing and prospering. Who knew this thing called life would be so absolutely wonderful?!
Notice Levi trying to give bunny ears. The "eights" are already setting in! ha Also notice Houston's "Ice Cream Mustache", PePaw and MeMaw took us to get ice cream after chruch.
1 comments:
sweet moments. i'd be just fine wiht another boy someday - they are so fun!
Post a Comment