What a night!! It was awesome!! Our house was full of laughter, screaming, and FOOD!! We had a great time watching the game. Mom was not feeling well, Dad was actually at the game. Pop and Nana came. Jimmy, Dana and the fam made it. David, Susan and the Grzala youngins' were here. Along with my sweet family of four. So much fun! I got in lots of trouble for "Bless His Heartin'" so much but I just couldn't help it. I think of the load Gilbert must have felt and how if that were Levi and Houston, how bad I would feel for them. "But this is Alabama football Angie, No place for Bless his heart!"
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comments:
I know y'all had a great time together...that pic of the little guys is so cute, Ethan is CRACKING me up! And that's a great pic of Dana's baby girl!
Post a Comment