I LOVE that he LOVES me unconditionally. Wrinkles, extra pounds, no make-up(YIKES!!). His love is not superficial. It is true love......
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
I LOVE that he LOVES me unconditionally. Wrinkles, extra pounds, no make-up(YIKES!!). His love is not superficial. It is true love......
Posted by The Cannons at 12:00 AM
2 comments:
What's not to love?? :) You make me want a husband even more!! It's been 17 years since I took that trip...Whit's getting older, I'm getting older...just starting to believe it'll never happen! I told Mom the other day that I was sure that the good Lord got sick and tired of listening to me pray for a husband!!! It's His time, not mine! (I sure hope He knows I'm not getting any younger!!) lol
Oh girl. He hears your prayers. It is his time and not ours. I know the Lord is faithful and will answer. You are loved by so many! Maybe not by the man of your dreams yet but you ARE loved!!:)
Post a Comment