My boys are growing way too fast! I have been changing out summer clothes to fall clothes. Houston always gets hand-me-downs from Levi and Levi usually gets a few from Zac-man. We LOVE hand-me-downs!! They really do love them, because their older brother or cousin has worn them and accomplished so much at their ages. You know they are each two whole years older than the hand-me-downer getter. That's just huge in their eyes. Zac is almost 3 years older than Levi and Levi thinks he has done just way more "cool stuff" than him. 2-3 years seemed like an eternity at one time and now it seems like a blink. Where is the time going? I'm replacing Levi's closet with 10's and some 8 husky's(got the booty curse from me and his Daddy), and Houston to 6 and 7's(got the Bozeman no-booty curse from my Dad and his brothers). I believe they have both probably grown 2-3 inches since last year. Is there any way we can make it slow down?
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
4 comments:
atleast yours are growing!!lol Nate is still wearing 4 and 5's!! he weighed 39 pounds when he started kindergarten and when we went to Children's a couple of weeks ago he still weighed 39!!!!!
AWWW, still can be carried around though. THe boys are now 82 and 55 lbs. Just about more than I can handle!
Don't remind me. The time flying by thing is annoying me, greatly. :) But I love each age so very much!
P.S. Still have the bag of hand-me-downs...maybe I'll remember to get them to you soon!!
blah, blah, blah guys!! Just you wait til those babies are SENIORS!!! lol Times stands still for no one, especially Mom's!
Post a Comment