ALL A'S!! So proud!! I knew this year would be a little more challenging but he rose to the challenge and it paid off. I had a conference with Mrs. Davis and she had great things to say about Levi. He loves her class. She is so structured and organized and that atmosphere is what Levi thrives in. He has not once asked to be checked out(except for HC and that's only normal) or to stay home or complain about something hurting to miss and that in itself is a HUGE accomplishment. His level of maturity is really growing and it is great, yet, sad at the same time. I'm so proud of his zeal to learn and the responsibility he feels towards succeeding. I know that there are more important things in life than reading, writing and arithmetic, but I'm glad he realizes these are still very important. Seeing great things in his future, just claiming it!!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
2 comments:
I told you so, I told you so, I told you so....we all LOVED Mrs. Davis! So sad to know we can't just repeat 2nd grade every year :)
Glad he's enjoying the year---it makes a huge difference on the mama when school works out so well.
Way to go Levi. Proud of you!
Post a Comment