Frogs, Snails & Puppy Dog Tails



Saturday, December 27, 2008

Cannon Christmas Eve 2008

We started this wonderful season off with my immediate family(less MK and Beth due to sickness) over on Christmas Eve Eve, a tradition we started after Josh and I had Levi. Everyone comes over, we eat, swap presents, play games to the wee hours of the AM and then crash! Wake up for a quick breakfast, cook for lunch and head to Aunt Debbie's. We were blessed with way too many gifts but not never too much time. We rarely are able to hang out, due to different work schedules, all 3 children living in different towns, and pretty much just life...too busy, aren't we all?! But fun it was! And by the way, Rook bragging rights, until next year!

KK with one of her gifts.

Jeremy was so excited over Ben's gift. Sometimes I worry about that boy.(LOL)

My precious family. I know, I'm a little partial.
PePaw and his munchkins'.
After 35 years of marriage......A DVD Player! The living room broke out in excitement over this gift.
Like Father, Like Son. We missed MK and Beth so much!


Christmas Eve lunch was delicious, as always at Aunt Debbie's. We had Baby Tucker with us for his first Christmas. He is absolutely PRECIOUS! Everyone loved being together AND playing Dirty Santa. The boys got great gifts and were spoiled AGAIN!
(Pictures to follow, I forgot my camera!)


Christmas Eve supper was also delicious, as always at MawMaw Bozeman's. We also had Baby Ella for her first Christmas. And likewise, she is absolutely PRECIOUS! I so miss my PawPaw. I could be helping the boys or in mid conversation and just start crying. He was always such a Rock for me and the thought of enjoying all this without him, just hurts. I know, he is enjoying all the splendors of Heaven but I so wish I could just hug him 1 MORE time. I know my MawMaw has to be the strongest person I know, and I love her dearly! But everyone had a great time. Eating, The Christmas Story shared, presents, Dirty Santa and then all the couples played The Newlywed Game, HILARIOUS! We visited until around 1 AM and headed home to get ready for Santa. We put out the boy's Reindeer Food, Santa's cookies and milk and headed to bed. When the boys awoke, they were beside themselves. It's awesome seeing things through their eyes! The excitement, joy and their sweet little comments are priceless!

The Love of My Grandmother......Endless & Unconditional!

A FEW of the Bozeman Bunch.

Everything she makes is so delicious and seasoned with all her love!

The highly anticipated PIXOS.
Waiting patiently.

0 comments: