Frogs, Snails & Puppy Dog Tails



Saturday, December 27, 2008

Cannon Christmas Day 2008

The boys awoke to find Santa brought them exactly what they had asked for. They were beside themselves. "Moder Four-Wilers" as Levi wrote to Santa about were left for both of them. And all the other "little things" they asked for. We let them know that Santa has a budget b/c their are so many children wanting things and when boys ask for a big thing a few little things may also be left, but nothing too expensive. Thank goodness, for Santa's sake!

Levi with "just what I wanted!"

Houston with his "real, gasoline four-wheeler!"

Ready to Ride.


We played around here and then headed to Nana and Pop's around 2:00PM for Christmas with them. The trampoline was set up when they got there and they had a fit. I tried to jump for a little and try some tricks from back in the day, but you know the bladder's not what it used to be back in the day, you know what I mean? The boys once again got way too much but the looks on their faces were worth it all. The food was great,the company was even better and the night was just awesome.
I can tell Levi is really growing up. All these games and big boy gifts were right up his alley.
HOT WHEELS!

"What you got, Bubba?"
This was so funny. Kelly, our sister-n-law, is a Pampered Chef Consultant. A lot of gifts were wrapped in PC boxes, including Josh's. He definitely preferred the Nike suit inside over The Bar Pan.
The Christmas meals were yummy, the gifts were wonderful and the family memories are forever etched in our hearts and minds. But let's never forget the reason for it all......thank you God for you're most precious gift. You so willingly gave him to this world, knowing that he was born to die, on that first Christmas Day.


Thanks everyone for such a memorable Christmas! I hope we are ALL together again next year and who knows, maybe a new family member or 2 will be added to the family tree.

2 comments:

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

Looks like you had a great christmas. I couldn't help but smile on christmas day when we drove past your house and the boys were riding their christmas presents in the front yard. Kyler and I both got to talking about how we could experience that in a few more years with Olivia.

The Cannons said...

It will be here before you know it!And guess what, they DO have cute Pink camo ones too!HA