I cannot believe this is November already!! WOW, what a blur October was. We did have several things going on, but that has got to be one of the fastest months ever for us. We had fair week, fed the board, Fall Festival @school, Hallelujah Night @ church, and of HK&Q fundraising. I do love November! It always takes me back to all the previous holiday seasons and makes me take a little time to be more thankful. I know I should be more thankful everyday and consider all the blessings that our family are able to enjoy. I do hope that your family will have a blessed November and Thanksgiving! Remember the one "from whom all blessings flow"!!
"Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him and bless his name." Psalms 100:4
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment