Frogs, Snails & Puppy Dog Tails



Saturday, September 12, 2009

PawPaw's Wish

My precious PawPaw had a "wish-list" of sorts, that he wanted for our church. One of which, was to have a nice, big steeple. Although, he wasn't here to see it happen, it has finally happened. It is beautiful!! We are so grateful for all that God is allowing our church to be blessed with. He is amazing and is worthy of all our praise! My PawPaw would've been so proud. I miss him so much. One day however, we will be reunited and I just might not let go of him for oh, a thousand years or so.

The stained glass around the steeple will be lit up at night. It is a rose color that matches our stained glass windows and interior of our church. It really is beautiful.

3 comments:

kimberly t. bowling said...

I bet it is beautiful...can't wait to see it one night!!

Joy said...

It is beautiful. I bet he is smiling down from Heaven!

kimberly t. bowling said...

Ang...just saw it Sat. night...looks gorgeous!