We really had a great time getting together. After the movie, the boys went with KK and Jeremy and Mom and I ran some errands. Everything went great UNTIL Levi calls. "Momma, I've lost my wallet. I think it's either in my seat or in the bathroom." So, I head back to the theatre. I ask the man at the front desk about it, nothing. "You can go back in and try to find it if you like." "OK, sure".
Well, he didn't bother to tell me there was another movie going on and how in the world am I suppose to find a black wallet on a black floor or in a black seat in the pitch black dark?! Of course being the wonderful Mother I am, I say excuse me several times then get down on my hands and knees and start feeling around for it. GROSS! I have always just let my children obey by the 5 second rule, but not again, at least not at the movies. Anyway, after a few hairs, wet skittles and sticky drink hands later, no wallet! So I mozy on back out front to leave my name and number and the guy behind the counter says, "Oh, here it is mam, it slid up under the computer." "Gee, thanks." Well, needless to say, I got the wallet, which had 1 whole dollar in it and the prized fake Drivers License. Lots of kisses and hugs and "thank yous" cause "this is my most favorite AL wallet ever" and Mom, is the hero once again. All in a days work.
2 comments:
What a Mom will do! I took the kids to a 3D movie last summer. JB3ended up watching the whole movie without his 3D glasses. Did you see how blurry that is.
LOL - $1 whole dollar. that is too funny. i'm surprised mom didn't tell you about the time she went through several large bags of garbage at chucky cheese for brady's(?)retainer, i think.
Post a Comment