My grandmother celebrated her 73rd B-Day this month, so we all got together today after church. She is the most Godly woman I know and my hero in so many ways. She is selfless, loving, caring and most of all she loves the Lord and her family with all that is in her. If I ever have the faith and character that she possesses in her pinky, I will be some kind of mother and wife. She misses my PawPaw so much but carries on and is strong for our family's sake. It breaks my heart to have days like these without him here with us, but I KNOW without a shadow of a doubt we will all be together again. Her only request for her birthday was for all of us to come and have lunch and take updated family photos for her. She loves her family and loves to have a "brag book" to show us all off. It's an amazing love that my grandparents shared and the love they showed us while growing up. And now as an adult, I still feel that cozy, safe, loving feeling every time I step through her backdoor. No greater love , other than from my heavenly father and immediate family, have I felt like the love of my precious grandmother. Happy B-Day MawMaw, I Love You more than my limited vocabulary could EVER express! You're my Angel on Earth!!!
My Precious Family of whom I am SO thankful for!!
I will try to post updated pics of ALL the Bozeman's when Kelly sends them to me. I know, I know, I don't have that much space on my hard drive.
1 comments:
you have such a sweet heart, angie. it's wonderful to be so close to our grandparents. sweet picture too. :)
Post a Comment