Frogs, Snails & Puppy Dog Tails



Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Camo Day

Today is camo day. Unlike all the hunting attire he would've loved to have worn, we opted for this(high 82 today). WHY do they have Homecoming so early in the season?! It seems it gets earlier every year. I love it over in October when it has cooled off. Anyway, here's my little camo guy.
He's growing up too fast!

It's ALWAYS been tennis shoes and boots around here. Lately though, Levi has been liking the "sneakers" everyone else is wearing. You know the old Converse and shoes like that. I'm amazed that he likes these, but he does. Josh has not said anything, but it is hilarious b/c I can tell by the "grimace" on his face, he DOES NOT like these! He's from the old school about being a boy kind of stuff and I agree totally but if he's gonna wear sneakers Dad at least he can still "tote a gun and go huntin' in these"!(LOL)

0 comments: