Frogs, Snails & Puppy Dog Tails



Monday, January 14, 2008

RED BELBET CAKE, PLEASE!!

Houston and I baked a couple of "Red Belbet Cakes" and he really enjoys helping me out. He is such a joy and is always right under my feet. He really enjoys helping me out in the kitchen and always wants to know if what we are cooking is for us or for somebody at church. I mean what Baptist does anything without food? He really wanted to try the buttermilk as we put in the mix but I finally talked him out of it. "That milk stinks, can I try some of it?" What kind of statement is that? He's such a mess and always melts my heart. "Mommy, you make the bests red belbet cake in the world." Priceless.




4 comments:

Matt and Jana Sprouse said...

He is so cute. Nate loves to help me in the kitchen too. Especially with eggs!!!!

Niki Arendale said...

You gotta love 'em. Ben enjoys helping do everything cooking, cleaning, laundry etc...

The James Family said...

Precious! I look forward to the day when Lily Grace wants to help me cook! I miss y'all so much!!!

KK said...

You're such a good helper, Houston!!