Frogs, Snails & Puppy Dog Tails



Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Awards Day 2009

I cannot believe 1st Grade is over! I honestly don't know where it went. After the Christmas holidays, the year truly got away from us. With church activities, and basketball and baseball taking up our spare time, school really flew by.

Well, he's so ready for summer, but I know in just a few short days, the words "I'm so borrrred" WILL be spoken. He bores really fast and has to be "occupied". Houston on the other hand could watch Disney all day or play in the playroom and never say a word. Love their different personalities, but different they are.

He and Isaac have already been planning their summer. They will definitely go through withdrawals from each other. We get report cards on Thurs which will let us know who they got for next year. I hope they are still together and don't get separated. If they do, well, I'll just cross that bridge IF it gets here.

Anyway, today was Awards Day and I was proud of our little guy. He got his 1st Grade completion award, ALL A Honor Roll Award, and Highest Academic Achievement in Math. Mrs. McCaleb said Levi, Isaac and Zoie were all neck and neck in their subjects and it worked out that when she rounded to the tenth, they all received an award. Levi for Math, Isaac for Reading and Zoie for Lang Arts. I hope 2nd Grade will be another great year, we will see. I have just put it in the Lord's hands and am praying for the best. So, with that said, "It's Summertime"!!! Days at the pool, splash pad, fishing and camping, we can't wait! Sweet Summertime.
He was so proud of his Awards. BIG smiles.
She said this was her 1st Great Grandson and the 1st great grandchild she got to see on Awards Day. I LOVE this woman!!
And Levi LOVES this woman. We will miss her so much.
And I LOVE these boys!
And this boy.
And all 4 of these little boys!
And this sweet chic. Can you feel the love?!
(Thanks Kimberly for the pic, we love you, too!)
They are always side by side. True Friends! And if there was an Award for that~they would definitely get it.

2 comments:

kimberly t. bowling said...

That is so sweet with Mawmaw Bozeman. What a precious memory for y'all to have. And good job, Levi!!

courtney said...

sweet pictures.