Frogs, Snails & Puppy Dog Tails



Monday, April 6, 2009

Levi's Latest

Levi is such a clean boy, to be a boy that is. Every AM, shower, deodorant, cologne, hairspray,etc. He loves to be clean and look good. He has an issue with the slightest bit of water left on his body. Before any clothes on, the child practically wipes his skin so dry I'm afraid he's going to wipe the skin itself off. If after all his clothes are on and he feels the tiniest drop of water anywhere, all the clothes come back off and he dries again. Well, he is "Blessed" in the bootie dept., I mean with mine and Josh's the child really didn't have a chance. SO, the crack HAS to be dry completely or no underwear. We have been through this many a mornings, with the "crack moisture". If I only had some of these conversations on tape they would be hilarious. Anyway, this AM, he was struggling to get that little bootie all dry and so serious he said, "I think I'm gonna invent a butt-wiping machine, what do you think Mom?!" Good thing, I was sitting on the toilet waiting for him to emerge from behind the shower curtain, b/c I got so tickled I about tinkled all over myself. He is so funny! I've always thought he was going to do something extra special in this world, but never dreamed it would be a "butt-wiping machine".

4 comments:

Kim Lawson said...

Levi is so funny! A butt-wiping machine! A great idea!! I will buy the first one. I so need one of those for JB3, of course, as long as it doesn't wipe "too hard" per JB3.

Amanda McCrory said...

That is so cute I just wished Adrianna would half way dry off she will roll her clothes on why she is soaking wet. When I say something to her its mama I'm dry enough.

Lana said...

This one is just way to funny.

courtney said...

that's hilarious!!!